Look to the left, look to the right, look up, look down, and the camera will automatically cruise to and visit the places you set it to. If you have turned on "motion-tracking" the camera will follow movement.
Articles in this section
- How does the night vision work on YI Dome?
- Does the YI Dome Camera support two-way calls?
- What is motion tracking?
- What are bookmarks? How do I set them up?
- Can the alarm go off at night? What if the camera is pointed to a reflective window?
- Will YI Dome Camera's movement affect the sound recording?
- What alarm modes does the YI Dome Camera have?
- How do I remotely control the YI Dome Camera to move to the position I wish to see?
- What is the cruise function?
- Can the YI Dome Camera be set to cruise at certain times?