Look to the left, look to the right, look up, look down, and the camera will automatically cruise to and visit the places you set it to. If you have turned on "motion-tracking" the camera will follow movement.
Articles in this section
- How do I remotely control the YI Dome Camera to move to the position I wish to see?
- What is the cruise function?
- Can the YI Dome Camera be set to cruise at certain times?
- How many positions can I favorite for the YI Dome Camera?
- What is motion tracking?
- What are bookmarks? How do I set them up?
- How do I invert the image on my camera?
- What alarm modes does the YI Dome Camera have?
- What does it look like when YI Dome is working?