The camera has an AV OUT function. Using this connection, AV can transmit the images as CVBS analog signal output. As long as the image transmission device supports CVBS input, this should be fine.
Articles in this section
- What are the optional accessories?
- How do I pair the bluetooth remote control with my device?
- How long does the bluetooth remote control battery last?
- What is the maximum distance the bluetooth remote control can be used at?
- Why can't my Bluetooth remote control pair with my camera?
- Does the YI 4K Action Camera have a dash camera mode? How do I use the dash camera mode?
- Once the YI 4K Action Camera has been fitted in a waterproof case, can I still use the touchscreen?
- Can YI 4K Action Camera be used with UAV drones?
- Are the accessories for the first generation YI Action Camera compatible with YI 4K Action Camera?
- When shooting aerial video, why is nothing displayed when I select “output AV to image transmission”?