To be convenient and for easy access to recorded video, YI Home Camera provides local storage and cloud storage at the same time.
- Local Storage - You can store your video by inserting a micro SD card into the card slot.
The 1st generation YI Home Camera supports 4-32G micro SD card with FAT32 format, and the 2nd generation can support up to 64 G micro SD card. We recommend using a card that’s class 10 and above.
After inserting the micro SD card, you can watch the video history anytime, anywhere.
- Open the App and click the camera.
- You can view the timeline by taping anywhere on the video.
- By moving the past video to the pointer, you can playback the video by time, never missing a moment.
- You can also zoom the timeline to get more precise information.