Please check if the activity alert is switched on in the Settings, also check if the alert message is pushed to your mobile phone via network. The speed is determined by the internet speed of your mobile phone and camera. (There is a time-out feature in the alert. A new alert is generated and sent to your mobile device after it has been motionless for several minutes).
Articles in this section
- Unable to Pair Camera
- 'Failed to Generate QR Code' Error
- Troubleshooting: Video playback not functioning for alerts
- Why does my screen becomes black and white even in the daytime?
- How to troubleshoot "camera is offline"?
- What shall I do if the app keep buffering the video but cannot connect?
- Why can I see the video feed but cannot hear the sound?
- Why are the videos blurry or not clear?
- What should I do when the QR code pairing has failed?
- Why is there no alert when motion is detected?