Yes. YI Smart Dashcam’s screen has auto power off functionality.. You can choose from three options: power off in 1 min, in 5 minutes, or in 10 minutes. This setting can be easily changed in the APP according to your needs. When the setting is on, the screen will turn dark after the setting time if there is no operation on the physical buttons. Whether the screen is on or not, the camera will keep recording videos.
Articles in this section
- Does YI Smart Dashcam have the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)?
- What is ADAS?
- How can the ADAS tell if the car is departing from its lane?
- What is the Lane Departure Warning and the Forward Collision Warning?
- How is the ADAS calibrated (what is the cross mark on the screen)?
- Can I use the ADAS while recording under 1296P30 mode?
- Can I turn off the screen of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Light indicator status instructions
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record sound?
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record at the time of a crash?