No. The camera needs time to save the current emergency clip to protect it from accidental deletion and to store it in the album. A new recording of emergency video can start in seconds after the saving process is done.
Articles in this section
- Is the video recording divided into 3-minute clips? Why are there are video clips less than 3 minutes (images missing between different clips)?
- Is it possible to record emergency video clips one immediately after another?
- Why are the videos shot at night blurred?
- Why are the video files in MPEG-4 format? Can I choose from other video formats?
- Does YI Smart Dashcam support loop-recording?
- Why are the videos blurred?
- The camera lens flares severely.
- What can I do if some of the video files are missing?
- Why are there Horizontal bars of light across the recorded video?
- Why do my video clips look not so satisfactory?