If the light recorded by the camera flares severely, make sure the camera has no scratches on lens or dust inside it. If there aren’t any scratches or dust and the problem is still not solved, please contact our after-sale technical support.
Articles in this section
- Is the video recording divided into 3-minute clips? Why are there are video clips less than 3 minutes (images missing between different clips)?
- Is it possible to record emergency video clips one immediately after another?
- Why are the videos shot at night blurred?
- Why are the video files in MPEG-4 format? Can I choose from other video formats?
- Does YI Smart Dashcam support loop-recording?
- Why are the videos blurred?
- The camera lens flares severely.
- What can I do if some of the video files are missing?
- Why are there Horizontal bars of light across the recorded video?
- Why do my video clips look not so satisfactory?