YI Smart Dashcam can record circularly automatically. When your memory card is full, the device will automatically delete the earliest video files to make room for new files.
Articles in this section
- What should I do when YI Smart Dashcam displays “please format the MicroSD card”?
- What’s the storage allocation of normal records and emergency records? If emergency video files have to be deleted manually, can the camera continue recording when the card is full?
- Why does the camera power off when the MicroSD card is inserted/extracted?
- What should be the file format of the MicroSD card?
- Which manufacturer is better, Samsung or Sandisk?
- What kind of MicroSD card does YI Smart Dashcam support? What’s the maximum capacity of the card?
- Does it delete videos automatically or manually when the memory card is full?
- Does YI Smart Dashcam support loop-recording?
- Does YI Smart Dashcam have internal storage? Does it contain a memory card?