It is advised to always use the USB charging cable and cigarette-lighter adapter provided with the product to charge the device. For temporary charging, you can use 5Volt 1Amp portable battery pack.
Articles in this section
- My camera is still working after I parked the car and pull out the key?
- How do I use the cigarette-lighter adapter?
- Can YI Smart Dashcam be charged by the 12v in-car battery?
- Can YI Smart Dashcam use a portable USB battery pack as its power source?
- What is the designed capacity of the built-in battery?
- Can YI Smart Dashcam keep recording after car turn off? What is the temperature range of the camera?
- What is the electric current when the camera is in use?
- What is the best portable battery pack for YI?