While the camera is working, the electronic parts inside the camera will generate some heat and some may find the case hot. The applicable temperature of the camera is from -10 degrees centigrade to 60 degrees centigrade. YI Smart Dashcam is designed to release heat from inside to outside very efficiently to protect the electronic components inside. Also, it uses flame retardant material in its case to prevent any potential fire.
Articles in this section
- Why does the plastic case of the camera become hot when it is in use?
- Are there any car models that YI Smart Dashcam cannot be installed in?
- In my region the temperature will easily drop under -10 degrees Celsius, so YI Smart Dashcam will not function?
- What is the operating temperature for YI Smart Dashcam?
- How long is the charging cable?
- Can YI Smart Dashcam be connected to other dashcam’s charging cables?
- In the cold areas, the suction cup cannot be attached firmly to the windshield?