YI Smart Dashcam is equipped with a lens of 6G+1IR. It has six pieces of glass and one infra-red(IR) filter. The IR filter is used to eliminate interfering infra-red lights when recording videos. With the all-glass high definition lens, an F1.8 aperture and the its high-standard HD solution, YI Smart Dashcam can provide you with a better video performance through the all-time optical capability.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if my camera comes across unexpected system halt/automatic restart/boot failure?
- What can I do if my camera cannot start?
- Will YI Smart Dashcam enable infra-red backlight while recording at night?
- Is YI Smart Dashcam equipped with an On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) system?
- What is the horizontal field of view (FOV) of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Is YI Smart Dashcam equipped with one or two lenses?
- Tell me more about the lens of the camera?
- Can I switch off the Wi-Fi hotspot of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Is Bluetooth remote control supported by YI Smart Dashcam?
- Tell me more about YI’s chipset?