Thanks to a F1.8 aperture, YI Smart Dashcam does not need the infra-red backlight to record clear videos during the night. Any slight light, like starlight in the sky, will be enough for the camera to operate normally.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if my camera comes across unexpected system halt/automatic restart/boot failure?
- What can I do if my camera cannot start?
- Will YI Smart Dashcam enable infra-red backlight while recording at night?
- Is YI Smart Dashcam equipped with an On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) system?
- What is the horizontal field of view (FOV) of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Is YI Smart Dashcam equipped with one or two lenses?
- Tell me more about the lens of the camera?
- Can I switch off the Wi-Fi hotspot of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Is Bluetooth remote control supported by YI Smart Dashcam?
- Tell me more about YI’s chipset?