Normally, photos taken by the YI Dome Camera are stored in the phone's internal storage -- DCIM - YiCamera. They can also be read from the device's SD card "DCIM" folder.
Articles in this section
- Does the YI Dome Camera come with a SD card?
- How many days of recording can the supported memory cards contain?
- What do I do once the memory card is full?
- What are the recommended SD cards?
- After disconnecting from the network, can it still record?
- What happens if the SD card breaks?
- Where are the pictures taken by YI Dome Camera stored on my phone?