Windows may reflect YI Dome Camera's SMD infrared night vision nano light and interfere with the night vision. If you wish to view outside at night, you can turn off night vision infrared light on the mobile "YI Home Camera" app.
Articles in this section
- How does the night vision work on YI Dome?
- Does the YI Dome Camera support two-way calls?
- What is motion tracking?
- What are bookmarks? How do I set them up?
- Can the alarm go off at night? What if the camera is pointed to a reflective window?
- Will YI Dome Camera's movement affect the sound recording?
- What alarm modes does the YI Dome Camera have?
- How do I remotely control the YI Dome Camera to move to the position I wish to see?
- What is the cruise function?
- Can the YI Dome Camera be set to cruise at certain times?