Typically, a home camera is placed in the corner of a room where it can optimize the view angle. We recommend having at least two cameras to fully cover a large space, such as a living room. To completely monitor your home, users can add cameras in every room for a full home monitoring system.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact customer support?
- Can YI Home Camera be used outdoors? What’s the highest and lowest temperature limitation?
- I'm on a 5GHz network. Can I still use the camera?
- How do I obtain full coverage of a room?
- How many YI Home Cameras can be connected to one account?
- Are there any video tutorials available?