Typically, a home camera is placed in the corner of a room where it can optimize the view angle. YI Home Camera II features an advanced 130° super wide-angle to maximize the field of view. We recommend having at least two cameras to fully cover a large space, such as a living room. To completely monitor your home, users can add cameras in every room for a full home monitoring system.
Articles in this section
- Setting Up Your Camera Using YI Home App
- How do I reset my account password?
- How to troubleshoot "camera is offline"?
- How do I obtain full coverage of a room?
- How do I mount the camera on a wall?
- Can YI Home Camera be used outdoors? What’s the highest and lowest temperature limitation?
- How to set up the Wi-Fi network?
- Can I connect my YI Home Camera to a Wi-Fi without a password?
- What is the meaning of different colors of status light?
- How can I download the right YI Home Camera App?