Temperature suitable for the 1st generation YI Home Camera is -10℃~51℃, while for the 2nd generation it is -10℃~60℃. You can use YI Home Camera outdoors with proper temperature and power interface. However, please don’t put the camera in wet weather (rain or snow) since the camera is not waterproof.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer support?
- Is the camera battery operated?
- Can YI Home Camera be used outdoors? What’s the highest and lowest temperature limitation?
- I'm on a 5GHz network. Can I still use the camera?
- How do I obtain full coverage of a room?
- How many YI Home Cameras can be connected to one account?
- Are there any video tutorials available?