Temperature suitable for the 1st generation YI Home Camera is -10℃~51℃, while for the 2nd generation it is -10℃~60℃. You can use YI Home Camera outdoors with proper temperature and power interface. However, please don’t put the camera in wet weather (rain or snow) since the camera is not waterproof.
Articles in this section
- Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App
- How do I reset my account password?
- How to troubleshoot "camera is offline"?
- How do I obtain full coverage of a room?
- Mounting Your YI Home Camera
- Can YI Home Camera be used outdoors? What’s the highest and lowest temperature limitation?
- How to set up the Wi-Fi network?
- Can I connect my YI Home Camera to a Wi-Fi without a password?
- What is the meaning of different colors of status light?
- How many YI Home Cameras can be connected to one account?