How to set up the Wi-Fi network?
- Bandwidth - Depending on your network bandwidth and latency, you can choose different picture quality and bitrate (Standard/HD/Auto) to keep the camera connected.
- Router configuration
- YI home camera currently supports only 2.4Ghz band, it does not support 5Ghz band Wi-Fi
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi name is in English letters and numbers and the password of reasonable length (6-12 chars) and complexity (upper/lower case chars, numbers, and special chars)
- Ensure that the router encryption mode is WPA/WPA2
- Open the QOS in Advanced settings, set the device at the highest setting
- Turn off the wireless access control on the black and white list and cancel the option of black and white list
- Turn off the AP isolation in the routers setting