Yes. After setting up your camera successfully, as long as the camera is not powered off and with a micro SD card inserted, it can record videos even if there is no network connection. However, you can only playback the video history when connecting to the network.
Articles in this section
- What is the definition of "Alert Frequency"?
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- How can I view my video on the app?
- How can I see more details of the video?
- How do I save and watch my videos?
- How long can I record for with a micro SD card?
- Can I store my video without a micro SD card?
- Why is the memory of my micro SD card smaller after being formatted through the app?
- How do I set activity alerts?
- Can the alerts be automatically switched off at night?