Yes. After setting up your camera successfully, as long as the camera is not powered off and with a micro SD card inserted, it can record videos even if there is no network connection. However, you can only playback the video history when connecting to the network.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- How can I view my video on the app?
- How can I see more details of the video?
- What shall I do if the app keep buffering the video but cannot connect?
- What do I do if the voice of the video is low or with noise or howling?
- Why can I see the video feed but cannot hear the sound?
- What do I do if the sound and image are not synchronized?
- Why are the videos blurry or not clear?
- Why does my screen becomes black and white even in the daytime?
- How do I save and watch my videos?