Yes. After setting up your camera successfully, as long as the camera is not powered off and with a micro SD card inserted, it can record videos even if there is no network connection. However, you can only playback the video history when connecting to the network.
Articles in this section
- Video Storage Options
- How can I playback the footage on my SD card?
- Using the Live View
- What is the cooldown period for Alert Notifications?
- How can I see more details of the video?
- How long can I record with a microSD memory card?
- Can I set a schedule for alert notications?
- Can I use my camera to monitor out of my window?
- How many people can I share my YI camera with?
- Is YI Home Camera still able to record without a network connection?