Yes. After setting up your camera successfully, as long as the camera is not powered off and with a micro SD card inserted, it can record videos even if there is no network connection. However, you can only playback the video history when connected to the network.
Articles in this section
- How can I playback the footage on my SD card?
- Using the Live View
- What is the cool down / cool off period for Alert Notifications?
- How can I see more details of the video?
- Can I set a schedule for alert notications?
- Can I use my camera to monitor out of my window?
- Is the camera still able to record to a MicroSD card without a network connection?