If you haven't recently updated your firmware, you need to plug in the micro SD card (FAT32 version) and click "update". All the versions released after April 2015 support "cardless" updates.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to update the firmware?
- Can I remotely update firmware?
- Can I update firmware without a micro SD card?
- What kind of micro SD card supports the update?
- Do I need to reconnect the device after update?
- Why can my camera not be connected to after firmware upgrade?
- Manual Firmware Update Instructions
- How do I switch off the status light?
- Why did the Status Light restart after I turned it off?
- How can I reset my camera?