If you haven't recently updated your firmware, you need to plug in the micro SD card (FAT32 version) and click "update". All the versions released after April 2015 support "cardless" updates.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to update the firmware?
- Where can I find and download the latest firmware?
- Manual Firmware Update Instructions
- What kind of micro SD card supports the update?
- Can I update firmware without a micro SD card?
- Can I remotely update firmware?
- Do I need to reconnect the device after update?
- Why can my camera not be connected to after firmware upgrade?