The 1st generation YI Home Camera supports a 4-32GB micro SD card with FAT32 format, while the 2nd generation YI Home Camera can support up to 64GB micro SD card. Any app version released after April 2015 supports a “cardless” upgrade.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to update the firmware?
- Can I remotely update firmware?
- Can I update firmware without a micro SD card?
- What kind of micro SD card supports the update?
- Do I need to reconnect the device after update?
- Why can my camera not be connected to after firmware upgrade?
- Manual Firmware Update Instructions
- How do I switch off the status light?
- Why did the Status Light restart after I turned it off?
- How can I reset my camera?