Yes. In order to improve the driving experience and adjust improper driving actions, YI Smart Dashcam iss equipped with the ADAS. As a reminder, this feature can only function in 1080p30 mode. This system will be the most effective when the camera is connected to your phone’s APP , the GPS on the phone is switched on and the driving speed is 50 km/h or above. It is a normal that the system might be affected when the weather condition is not favorable (raining, snowing) or when you are driving in the dark.
Articles in this section
- Does YI Smart Dashcam have the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)?
- What is ADAS?
- How can the ADAS tell if the car is departing from its lane?
- What is the Lane Departure Warning and the Forward Collision Warning?
- How is the ADAS calibrated (what is the cross mark on the screen)?
- Can I use the ADAS while recording under 1296P30 mode?
- Can I turn off the screen of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Light indicator status instructions
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record sound?
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record at the time of a crash?