ADAS is an abbreviation for the Advanced Driver Assistance System. When your car begins to move out of its lane or too close to the car in front of you, YI dashcam will sound a voice alarm to warn you of the driving safety.
Articles in this section
- Does YI Smart Dashcam have the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)?
- What is ADAS?
- How can the ADAS tell if the car is departing from its lane?
- What is the Lane Departure Warning and the Forward Collision Warning?
- How is the ADAS calibrated (what is the cross mark on the screen)?
- Can I use the ADAS while recording under 1296P30 mode?
- Can I turn off the screen of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Light indicator status instructions
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record sound?
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record at the time of a crash?