YI Smart Dashcam makes the decision based on the standard lane marks on the road. While testing or using the ADAS, it is better to connect the camera to the APP, switch on the GPS of your phone and drive at the speed of 50 km/h or above. The best performance will be achieved with the help of the speed and GPS information (this function in similar products will normally turn on only when the speed is at 50-60 km/h). It is normal that this function will be affected when the road marks are worn out, unclear or missing, or when the driver switches lanes too quickly.
Articles in this section
- Does YI Smart Dashcam have the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)?
- What is ADAS?
- How can the ADAS tell if the car is departing from its lane?
- What is the Lane Departure Warning and the Forward Collision Warning?
- How is the ADAS calibrated (what is the cross mark on the screen)?
- Can I use the ADAS while recording under 1296P30 mode?
- Can I turn off the screen of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Light indicator status instructions
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record sound?
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record at the time of a crash?