In order to improve user experience, we designed an automated calibration process. When the ADAS is switched on, the calibration will automatically begin. A red cross mark means that the calibration is in progress, and it will be finished when the mark turns to blue. The automated calibration process can be adapted to most of the road types and you don’t need to manually adjust the camera. Other similar products only display an adjusting line on the screen and require users to manually calibrate the camera with the horizon, making the process complicating and dangerous.
Articles in this section
- Does YI Smart Dashcam have the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)?
- What is ADAS?
- How can the ADAS tell if the car is departing from its lane?
- What is the Lane Departure Warning and the Forward Collision Warning?
- How is the ADAS calibrated (what is the cross mark on the screen)?
- Can I use the ADAS while recording under 1296P30 mode?
- Can I turn off the screen of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Light indicator status instructions
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record sound?
- Can YI Smart Dashcam record at the time of a crash?