If you are using an iPhone, the logo will not be shown because the hotspot created by the camera cannot access the Internet. The phone will switch to mobile data usage, allowing other apps to use the Internet connection.
Articles in this section
- Having trouble when connecting YI Smart Dashcam to the app?
- The Wi-Fi logo is not displayed on the upper-left corner of my phone after the connection?
- Is 3G/4G mobile data required to watch the videos in the APP?
- When the camera is connected to the smart phone, what will happen if I delete videos in folders “Emergency” and “Trip”?
- After the camera is connected to my smart phone, all the buttons on the camera are no longer functioning?
- How is the Wi-Fi connection between the camera and the smart phone established? Can two smart phones connect to the same camera at the same time?
- Will mobile data be used when I watch the real-time display/video replay or download video from camera?
- Does my smart phone need to be turned on while using YI Smart Dashcam?
- Will mobile data be used when I use the Discover or Store section in the app?
- The network is slow when I view/download/replay video clips?