Make sure the camera lens is not covered with fingerprints or other stains. If there is any, remove them with lens cleaning wipes. If the image is still blurry, make sure the object you are recording is clear and there is no light reflection on the window of other objects in the car (the reflection will produce stray lights).
Articles in this section
- Is the video recording divided into 3-minute clips? Why are there are video clips less than 3 minutes (images missing between different clips)?
- Is it possible to record emergency video clips one immediately after another?
- Why are the videos shot at night blurred?
- Why are the video files in MPEG-4 format? Can I choose from other video formats?
- Does YI Smart Dashcam support loop-recording?
- Why are the videos blurred?
- The camera lens flares severely.
- What can I do if some of the video files are missing?
- Why are there Horizontal bars of light across the recorded video?
- Why do my video clips look not so satisfactory?