It should be in FAT32, and the Allocation Unit Size is 64KB.
Articles in this section
- What should I do when YI Smart Dashcam displays “please format the MicroSD card”?
- What’s the storage allocation of normal records and emergency records? If emergency video files have to be deleted manually, can the camera continue recording when the card is full?
- Why does the camera power off when the MicroSD card is inserted/extracted?
- What should be the file format of the MicroSD card?
- Which manufacturer is better, Samsung or Sandisk?
- What kind of MicroSD card does YI Smart Dashcam support? What’s the maximum capacity of the card?
- Does it delete videos automatically or manually when the memory card is full?
- Does YI Smart Dashcam support loop-recording?
- Does YI Smart Dashcam have internal storage? Does it contain a memory card?