YI is most effective in recording objects 1.5m to 5m away. Its minimum effective focal length is 1m. When the object is positioned closer than 1m or further than 5m, the image may appear blurred.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if my camera comes across unexpected system halt/automatic restart/boot failure?
- What can I do if my camera cannot start?
- Will YI Smart Dashcam enable infra-red backlight while recording at night?
- Is YI Smart Dashcam equipped with an On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) system?
- What is the horizontal field of view (FOV) of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Is YI Smart Dashcam equipped with one or two lenses?
- Tell me more about the lens of the camera?
- Can I switch off the Wi-Fi hotspot of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Is Bluetooth remote control supported by YI Smart Dashcam?
- Tell me more about YI’s chipset?