YI Smart Dashcam is equipped with a single lens. The technology of single-lens dashcam is rather mature for a double-lens, and can be compatible with most dashcam functions. Some dashcams simply add another lens, leaving more compatibility and optimization issues to be solved. Considering the function and performance of the camera, we believe it is better to make YI a single-lens camera.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if my camera comes across unexpected system halt/automatic restart/boot failure?
- What can I do if my camera cannot start?
- Will YI Smart Dashcam enable infra-red backlight while recording at night?
- Is YI Smart Dashcam equipped with an On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) system?
- What is the horizontal field of view (FOV) of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Is YI Smart Dashcam equipped with one or two lenses?
- Tell me more about the lens of the camera?
- Can I switch off the Wi-Fi hotspot of YI Smart Dashcam?
- Is Bluetooth remote control supported by YI Smart Dashcam?
- Tell me more about YI’s chipset?