YI M1 camera uses a Micro Four Thirds (M4/3) mount which is extremely versatile and is compatible with all types of M4/3 lenses (please check instructions for your specific lens). If you have DLSR lenses, you could also use a mount adapter to use it with your YI M1 Camera (might only support manual focus).
Articles in this section
- How to fix the "Unable to Pair Bluetooth, Camera not found" error?
- Why won't the camera power on?
- Why doesn't pressing the shutter button work when 'Data communication is in progress' is displayed?
- Why does it fail to pair with my camera via Bluetooth?
- Why is my mirrorless dash camera not connecting to Wi-Fi?
- Are other brands of lenses supported?
- Where can I download the YI Mirrorless App?
- Are there any minimum phone requirements to install the App?
- Why can't I connect to the camera's Wi-Fi after I paired my iPhone again?
- Why are some options grayed out in the menu?