When you see options being grayed out, that means they can not to be used in the current mode. For example, when HDR is turned on, ISO, White Balance and Burst Shooting are not allowed to be used and are therefor grayed out.
Articles in this section
- How to fix the "Unable to Pair Bluetooth, Camera not found" error?
- Why won't the camera power on?
- Why doesn't pressing the shutter button work when 'Data communication is in progress' is displayed?
- Why does it fail to pair with my camera via Bluetooth?
- Why can't I connect to the camera's Wi-Fi?
- Are other brands of lenses supported?
- Where can I download the YI Mirrorless App?
- Are there any minimum phone requirements to install the App?
- Why can't I connect to the camera's Wi-Fi after I paired my iPhone again?
- Why are some options grayed out in the menu?