Make sure the lens mounting index on your lens aligns with the mark on the camera body, then push the lens inward and rotate it clockwise until you hear a click. To release the lens, please press the lens release button then rotate counterclockwise to loosen.
Articles in this section
- How can I attach the shoulder strap?
- How do I attach and remove the lens?
- What do the buttons, rings and indices on the lens mean?
- Do I have to follow the setup when I first use the camera?
- What should I do if 'Lens locked, please rotate the zoom ring to unlock' is displayed after powering on?
- What does each icon mean in the Live View screen?
- What happens when I swipe left/right on the LED screen while the camera is on?
- How to set exposure settings such as aperture, shutter speed and EV?
- What is the best ISO for different scenes?
- Why does the image look fuzzy and have a high level of noise?