Whether or not the settings of aperture(f), shutter speed(s) and exposure value(EV) can be set depends on the shooting mode. A red icon for either one of the settings means that you could adjust the corresponding setting with the control dial. A white icon means that you can tap on it to enable it and once the icon turns red, you can adjust the setting with control dial. A greyed out icon means you cannot adjust the setting at this moment.
Articles in this section
- How can I attach the shoulder strap?
- How do I attach and remove the lens?
- What do the buttons, rings and indices on the lens mean?
- Do I have to follow the setup when I first use the camera?
- What should I do if 'Lens locked, please rotate the zoom ring to unlock' is displayed after powering on?
- What does each icon mean in the Live View screen?
- What happens when I swipe left/right on the LED screen while the camera is on?
- How to set exposure settings such as aperture, shutter speed and EV?
- What is the best ISO for different scenes?
- Why does the image look fuzzy and have a high level of noise?