Swipe to the left from Live View screen to show Filter Setting screen and select Black and White filter. Note, Black and White filter is disabled if you are in Scene mode, Panoramic mode, or Master Guide mode.
Articles in this section
- How can I attach the shoulder strap?
- How do I attach and remove the lens?
- What do the buttons, rings and indices on the lens mean?
- Do I have to follow the setup when I first use the camera?
- What should I do if 'Lens locked, please rotate the zoom ring to unlock' is displayed after powering on?
- What does each icon mean in the Live View screen?
- What happens when I swipe left/right on the LED screen while the camera is on?
- How to set exposure settings such as aperture, shutter speed and EV?
- What is the best ISO for different scenes?
- Why does the image look fuzzy and have a high level of noise?