Burst shooting is only available under modes Full Auto, P, A, S and M. If you are not in one of these mode, burst shooting is disabled and the icon is grayed out. Burst shooting is also not available when using HDR, time-lapse shooting or panoramic shooting. Please check the mode you are using and see if that's why burst shooting is not working.
Articles in this section
- What does each mode on the mode dial mean?
- What is the 'Master guide'? How do I use it?
- How do I get more 'Master Guide' templates?
- Why can't I set aperture under 'Master Guide' mode?
- Why is burst shooting not working after I set it?
- What are the scene modes for?
- Can I only take panoramic photos from left to right?
- What subjects are the HDR feature suited for? Under which modes can HDR be used?
- When do I use HDR?
- Will the video file be saved if the camera runs out of power during a time-lapse shooting?