The camera won't be able to focus if the subject is too close. This is due to the lens' optical design. Please make sure distance between the camera and the subject is greater than the minimum focusing distance of the lens, which you can usually find at the bottom of the lens.
Articles in this section
- What does each mode on the mode dial mean?
- What is the 'Master guide'? How do I use it?
- How do I get more 'Master Guide' templates?
- Why can't I set aperture under 'Master Guide' mode?
- Why is burst shooting not working after I set it?
- What are the scene modes for?
- Can I only take panoramic photos from left to right?
- What subjects are the HDR feature suited for? Under which modes can HDR be used?
- When do I use HDR?
- Will the video file be saved if the camera runs out of power during a time-lapse shooting?