Why is the focus frame red when pressing the shutter button halfway down?
- Focusing succeeds when the focus frame is green when pressing the shutter button halfway down. Focusing fails when the frame is red. Common causes for focusing failures include:
- The subject is too close to the camera.
- The shooting environment is too dark.
- The focus point is on an area with no contrast such as a white wall or a solid color spot. Please manually select a new area with bigger contrast and try focus again.
- When the focus frame is red, release the shutter button and adjust the focal point position and then retry.