Navigate to the Focus Mode Menu and select MF+PF, then tap the LED screen to allow the focus frame to pop up. You can press the Q button to switch between different zoom scales then rotate the focus ring to focus. Blinking colored highlights will then Appear on the in-focus edges. An area with a much denser colored highlight means that part of the photo will be much clearer. Press the shutter button when you are ready.
Articles in this section
- What does each mode on the mode dial mean?
- What is the 'Master guide'? How do I use it?
- How do I get more 'Master Guide' templates?
- Why can't I set aperture under 'Master Guide' mode?
- Why is burst shooting not working after I set it?
- What are the scene modes for?
- Can I only take panoramic photos from left to right?
- What subjects are the HDR feature suited for? Under which modes can HDR be used?
- When do I use HDR?
- Will the video file be saved if the camera runs out of power during a time-lapse shooting?