The camera has a photo/video protection function. You can tap on the Lock icon in the Edit Image screen to lock a photo/video. When a photo/video is locked, the Lock icon turns red and blinks 3 times to notify you that it is locked when you try to delete it. You can tap on the Lock icon again to unlock a photo/video. When a photo/video is unlocked, the Lock icon then turns white and you can delete the photo/video.
Articles in this section
- What does each mode on the mode dial mean?
- What is the 'Master guide'? How do I use it?
- How do I get more 'Master Guide' templates?
- Why can't I set aperture under 'Master Guide' mode?
- Why is burst shooting not working after I set it?
- What are the scene modes for?
- Can I only take panoramic photos from left to right?
- What subjects are the HDR feature suited for? Under which modes can HDR be used?
- When do I use HDR?
- Will the video file be saved if the camera runs out of power during a time-lapse shooting?