You can click the Play button to playback a video while you are in Playback screen. Click the Play button again to pause. Press the Playback button to quit the video playing screen. The play button and progress bar will automatically hide if there is no action in 2 seconds and you can click anywhere on the screen to call them out.
Articles in this section
- What does each mode on the mode dial mean?
- What is the 'Master guide'? How do I use it?
- How do I get more 'Master Guide' templates?
- Why can't I set aperture under 'Master Guide' mode?
- Why is burst shooting not working after I set it?
- What are the scene modes for?
- Can I only take panoramic photos from left to right?
- What subjects are the HDR feature suited for? Under which modes can HDR be used?
- When do I use HDR?
- Will the video file be saved if the camera runs out of power during a time-lapse shooting?