Connect the camera with your computer using a USB cable while the camera is turned on. The computer will automatically detect the camera. Once detected, you can then back up all the photos and videos. When you are done backing up, make sure you disconnect the camera from the computer. We recommend that you immediately turn off the camera before you unplug the USB cable to avoid damage to the camera.
Articles in this section
- What does each mode on the mode dial mean?
- What is the 'Master guide'? How do I use it?
- How do I get more 'Master Guide' templates?
- Why can't I set aperture under 'Master Guide' mode?
- Why is burst shooting not working after I set it?
- What are the scene modes for?
- Can I only take panoramic photos from left to right?
- What subjects are the HDR feature suited for? Under which modes can HDR be used?
- When do I use HDR?
- Will the video file be saved if the camera runs out of power during a time-lapse shooting?