We recommend using Class 10 or above memory card that is bigger than 16gb in capacity (For 4K video shooting, we recommend using memory cards with >80mb/s write speed). While shooting with JPG-L format and 20-megapixel resolution, each photo will take up Approx. 8mb, which means that a 16gb memory card will be able to hold about 1000 photos. While shooting 4K video, a 4-minute video file will take up Approx. 4gb. Once the limit is reached, video recording will stop automatically (Length limit about 7 minutes and 29 seconds). Therefore we recommend using a memory card with larger storage size for better flexibility.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a blinking memory card icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen?
- What if the screen still says that there is no memory card even though one is placed already?
- What is the recommended storage size for the memory card?
- What should I do if 'Memory Card is Write-protected' is displayed?
- What types of memory cards are supported?
- Why is 'Memory Card Not Recognized' displayed?
- What specification memory cards meet the requirements of video shooting?
- Can I insert/remove the memory card when the camera is powered on?
- How many images can a memory card store?
- Which SD memory cards are official recommended?