There is a lock-switch on the SD card. If it is locked, the above message will be displayed. Please remove the SD card from your camera, make sure it's unlocked and insert it into the camera again.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a blinking memory card icon on the bottom-right corner of the screen?
- What if the screen still says that there is no memory card even though one is placed already?
- What is the recommended storage size for the memory card?
- What should I do if 'Memory Card is Write-protected' is displayed?
- What types of memory cards are supported?
- Why is 'Memory Card Not Recognized' displayed?
- What specification memory cards meet the requirements of video shooting?
- Can I insert/remove the memory card when the camera is powered on?
- How many images can a memory card store?
- Which SD memory cards are official recommended?