When the camera is powered off, use a USB cable to connect to an adapter or external power source (mobile power charger, PC etc.) to recharge. We recommend using our official adapter. Disconnect the USB cable when the power indicator light is off (it means it's fully charged).
Articles in this section
- How do I recharge the camera?
- How long should the first recharge be?
- How long does it take to fully charge the battery? How long can the battery last?
- How can I tell if the battery is fully charged?
- What should I do if the camera does not charge? What should I do if the charging indicator light on the battery charger does not light up?
- Where can I purchase the battery?
- What should I do if the camera gets really hot during charging?
- Why does the battery drain so quickly?
- What type of adapter should I use?
- Anything I should be aware of when charging the battery?