When you see this message, it means the camera is transferring data to the App. Taking photos is prohibited at this time to ensure stable connection between the two. To manually pause data transfer, press 'Multi-function Q' on the LED screen.
Articles in this section
- How to fix the "Unable to Pair Bluetooth, Camera not found" error?
- Why won't the camera power on?
- Why doesn't pressing the shutter button work when 'Data communication is in progress' is displayed?
- Why does it fail to pair with my camera via Bluetooth?
- Why is my mirrorless dash camera not connecting to Wi-Fi?
- Are other brands of lenses supported?
- Where can I download the YI Mirrorless App?
- Are there any minimum phone requirements to install the App?
- Why can't I connect to the camera's Wi-Fi after I paired my iPhone again?
- Why are some options grayed out in the menu?