The password for your camera's Wi-Fi is randomly assigned each time you pair. So after you unpair, you need to press the information mark from your iPhone's Wi-Fi setting page and select 'Forget this Network'. And then connect to the camera's Wi-Fi again, long-press on the box where you enter your password and select Paste. After the camera's Wi-Fi is connected, go back to the App, you should be able to see that you have successfully connected to your camera.
Articles in this section
- How to fix the "Unable to Pair Bluetooth, Camera not found" error?
- Why won't the camera power on?
- Why doesn't pressing the shutter button work when 'Data communication is in progress' is displayed?
- Why does it fail to pair with my camera via Bluetooth?
- Why is my mirrorless dash camera not connecting to Wi-Fi?
- Are other brands of lenses supported?
- Where can I download the YI Mirrorless App?
- Are there any minimum phone requirements to install the App?
- Why can't I connect to the camera's Wi-Fi after I paired my iPhone again?
- Why are some options grayed out in the menu?