A protective lens usually is very robust and solid and is good for protecting the lens. A UV lens can filter out UV rays and help deliver clear and crisp photos. A polarizer can help reduce light reflection off non-metal objects and increase color saturation. It is really up to your preference and needs.
Articles in this section
- How do I recharge the camera?
- How long should the first recharge be?
- How long does it take to fully charge the battery? How long can the battery last?
- How can I tell if the battery is fully charged?
- What should I do if the camera does not charge? What should I do if the charging indicator light on the battery charger does not light up?
- Where can I purchase the battery?
- What should I do if the camera gets really hot during charging?
- Why does the battery drain so quickly?
- What type of adapter should I use?
- Anything I should be aware of when charging the battery?