A lens hood helps prevent glare around the imaging axis from going into the lens and thus preventing flare and cinematic flare on images. We would suggest you purchase one.
Articles in this section
- How do I recharge the camera?
- How long should the first recharge be?
- How long does it take to fully charge the battery? How long can the battery last?
- How can I tell if the battery is fully charged?
- What should I do if the camera does not charge? What should I do if the charging indicator light on the battery charger does not light up?
- Where can I purchase the battery?
- What should I do if the camera gets really hot during charging?
- Why does the battery drain so quickly?
- What type of adapter should I use?
- Anything I should be aware of when charging the battery?