Take out the battery and memory card ASAP. Do not try turning on the camera, otherwise your camera may be damaged. Please contact Customer Support immediately and send your camera for repair.
Articles in this section
- What temperature and humidity are OK for the camera to operate in?
- What's included in YI M1 Mirrorless Camera Standard Kit?
- What image size can I output when using the highest resolution?
- What type of image stabilization does YI M1 Mirrorless Camera support?
- Can the date be displayed on photos?
- Can I use YI M1 Mirrorless Camera outside of China? What are the restrictions?
- Why doesn't the illuminator light up when shooting in dim places?
- Are the camera and lens waterproof?
- Does the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera have a mechanical shutter?
- Is the YI M1 Mirrorless Camera made in China? Where are the camera and lens made?